How to check the Fault problem of the optical cable splice box？
No matter what product is used for a long time, there will be certain failure problems, and the optical cable connection box is no exception. So how do we solve the problem when the optical cable connection box fails? Next, please see the detailed introduction below! I hope to be helpful!
In order to check whether there is any problem with the optical cable connection box, we must first understand the meaning of the indicator light. The following is a simple explanation of the meaning of the indicator light. Check whether the indicator light of the connection box or optical module and the indicator light of the twisted pair port are on.
1. If the optical port (FX) indicator of the optical cable connection box does not light up, please determine whether the optical fiber link is interspersed. One end of the fiber jumper is connected by parallel method; the other end is connected by interspersed method.
2. If the optical port (FX) indicator of the A transceiver is on and the optical port (FX) indicator of the B transceiver is off, the fault is on the A transceiver: one possibility is: A transceiver (TX) optical transmission The port is broken, because the optical port (RX) of the B transceiver cannot receive optical signals; another possibility is: there is a problem with the optical fiber link of the A transceiver (TX) optical transmission port, such as an optical cable or fiber jumper It may be broken.
3. Twisted pair (TP) indicator is off, please determine whether the twisted pair connection is wrong or the connection is wrong. Please use a continuity tester to detect the following conditions. The twisted-pair indicator of some optical cable connection boxes will not light until the optical fiber link is connected.
4. Some connection boxes have two RJ45 ports: (ToHUB) indicates that the connection line connecting the switch is a straight-through line; (ToNode) indicates that the connection line connecting the switch is a crossover line.
5. There is an MPR switch on the side of some connection boxes: it indicates that the connection line connecting the switch is the straight-through method; DTE switch: the connection line connecting the switch is the threading method.
The splice box can be used in a variety of environments. At the same time, we also need to make corresponding structure and function settings for the requirements of the environment, and then ensure that the splice box can better exert its effects.
Generally speaking, the splice box can be used in the overhead of optical cables and the connection of pipes. In carrying out these aspects of work, we also need to ensure the outstanding mechanical function and sealing function of the splice box. At the same time, different environmental requirements also require corresponding assurance of its corrosion resistance.
In order to ensure the heat shrinkability of the optical cable splice box, we can also perform corresponding welding and movement through the heat shrink tube, and then ensure a good connection in the center of the heat shrink tube.