Fiber To The X (FTTX)
Fiber to the X (FTTX) comprises the many variants of fiber optic access infrastructure including fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the building (FTTB), and fiber to the curb or cabinet (FTTC), etc.
Fiber to the home (FTTH), is the installation and use of optical fiber and passive optical network technology, GEPON, from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and offices to provide high-speed Internet access. FTTH dramatically increases the attainable connection speed for computer users compared with current technologies in most places. As an FTTX solutions provider, Hanlan-Tech has the technology and expertise necessary for every type of network and application.
• Large capacity and coverage
• Flexible deployment options
• Fewer fibers and modules - lowering CAPEX
• High reliability - reducing OPEX
• High QoS (Quality of Service)
• Flexible DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation)